Affordable course funding with 0% interest
New wave training school has a distinguished reputation for creating easily accessible training courses for the students. We believe everyone should get an equal chance at making an impressive career. We completely understand that the spending capabilities may vary from student to student and that is why we have introduced 0% interest funding options that can be availed by everyone. We encourage you to train regardless of your current financial situation.
Easy monthly repayments to suite your financial situation
Exotic career options come with easy with us at New wave training school. We are providing you adaptable and convenient training finance options that will lift the burden off your shoulders.
- Minimum deposit maximum benefits – with a deposit fee as low as £50 you can start on the track to a successful career.
- Available for everyone – doesn’t matter which training you want to go for, our funding options are open for everyone.
- Effortless instalments – New Wave Training School does not have any hidden charges or interest involved in any of the instalment plans.
- No third parties involved – we like to keep things straight forward and easy by being the sole source of our funding offers.
- Easy & Quick processing – forget about long waiting periods after applying. We value your time and concentrate on quick and effective application processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I pay off my loan early or will I have to wait for the instalments to end?
A: Yes, you certainly can pay your loan off early if you desire by contacting our student services department.
Q: Will I be charged for paying off the loan early?
A: No, there are no charges for an early payment.
Q: What will be the interest rate on my payments?
A: We offer a 0% interest rate. You will not be charged with any kind of interest on your loan.
Q: Do you perform credit searches?
A: No, we do not perform credit searches.
Q: What are your modes of payment?
A: We accept payments via direct debit on an agreed date for the term of the loan.
Q: Why do you take payments via direct debit?
A: We use direct debit to give you a clear picture of your repayments. We do not use continuous payment authority (CPA) to take payments from your account.
Q: How long will my repayment plan last?
A: Your instalments will last till the duration of your training. For instance, if you are enrolled in a 6 month training course, your instalments will last for 6 months. Within 6 months you will have to repay your loan without any interest involved.
Q: What finance options are available for international students?
A: Students who are residing in EU for at least last 3 years and are EU nationals can apply for a tuition fee loan at New wave training school. We highly regard our international students and like to help them with their funds as much as we can.
Q: Who do I contact for more information?
A: You can contact our Student Finance Team on 0330 3909 293 between 8am to 8pm (Monday to Friday).
If you have any more questions about student finance you can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org